Newturn Immigration Consulting

  • Quebec has a special agreement with the Government of Canada on immigration. The province has its own rules for choosing immigrants who will adapt well to living there.

    To apply as a skilled worker in Quebec, you must:

    • Apply to the Quebec government for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ), then
    • Apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to become a permanent resident of Canada.

    Follow these steps to apply:

    • Get a Quebec Certificate of Selection
    • Get the application package
    • Pay your application fees
    • Submit your application