Newturn Immigration Consulting

  • For many international students, the Canadian Experience Class offers the fastest and most simple path to achieving permanent residence.

After graduation from a Canadian college or university, many international graduates are able to remain in the country on post-graduate work permits. If during this time, a graduate obtains at least one year of work in a skilled, professional or technical field, they may then become eligible to enter the Express Entry pool under the Canadian Experience Class.

Canadian Experienced Class program is also ideal for temporary workers who have already integrated into Canadian society and obtained Canadian work experience.


  • Proof of language proficiency CLB 7, equivalent to IELTS 6.0 for NOC 0 , A or CLB5 for NOC B
  • Education Credential Assessment (preferred).
  • 12 months of full-time work experience in Canada with the proper authorization.
  • Work experience must be gained after graduation in case of students.
  • Plan to live outside of the province Quebec.

It is important to know that applicants under CEC can remain in Canada throughout the application process.

However, CEC is also open to individuals who are no longer in Canada, provided that they submit their application within three years of leaving their job in Canada.